If you’re an Airtel user who’s wondering how to check your mobile number, you aren’t alone. You might need to forget if you’ve migrated to a brand new number, or as a result of you could have a secondary SIM you retain as a backup. Regardless of the purpose could also be, the good news is that Airtel provides a number of methods to check your mobile number.
For new users, it’d take a while to recollect their SIM number. In case you could have forgotten your airtel number or don’t know your airtel number, you may wish to get it. Listed here are the different ways to check your airtel number.
The way to check Airtel number
You’ll be able to both use particular USSD codes, to know your Airtel mobile number. Or simply obtain the Airtel app to get all the main points. So, what are these USSD codes that help you check the Airtel mobile number and how do you do it? We let you know all the things about it.
The way to check Airtel mobile number online using the Airtel Thanks app
Airtel has developed a one-stop digital app for smartphone customers known as Airtel Thanks. Smartphone customers whether or not on Android or iOS can obtain the app from their respective app shops. With this app, you get all of the billing particulars, pay as you go validity, in addition to your Airtel mobile number flashing right in front. Follow these steps to know your Airtel mobile numbers with the app:
- Obtain MyAirtel or Airtel Thanks app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Set up it on your smartphone
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and sign in
- You’re going to get particulars like Airtel mobile number, prepaid validity on the high of the display
Properly, it’s the best method to get to know your Airtel mobile number. There may be one downside of this technique, it solely covers smartphone customers. Comply with the strategies said under, you probably have a function phone and wish to check your Airtel number offline:
The way to check Airtel number using USSD (offline)
USSD code stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. These codes have been designed for telecom operators and are available to prepaid mobile users throughout the country. These codes additionally make sure that folks don’t have to name customer care for each small downside or query. Totally different telcos have been assigned different codes, and to check the mobile variety of Airtel SIM by way of USSD code, you possibly can observe these steps:
- Open the phone/ calling app on your phone
- Dial *282#
- You’re going to get a message on the screen together with your Airtel mobile number that appears like, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx”
- Make sure to note it down on paper or notepad
This method works on mobile phones throughout platforms, together with Android, iPhone, and KaiOS. You might have one other technique to get an Airtel mobile number utilizing USSD code however this time the code is different.
- Put the Airtel SIM card into your phone
- Open the calling app
- Dial the code *121*1# from the keypad
- You get a flash message, click on ‘Okay’ on it
- Another pop-up field flashes on the display with your Airtel mobile number
Tips on how to check my Airtel number using customer care
If you happen to discover the USSD code technique is a bit confusing, Airtel has set up a buyer care service that acts as the right different for folks to seek out their Airtel mobile number offline. Here’s what it’s a must to do:
- Dial the code 121 or 198 on mobile phone
- You get related to Airtel customer support
- Click on ‘1’ for mobile services
- The automated voice will share particulars like Airtel mobile number, mobile balance,, and validity of your plan